Housed in the historic boardroom of Riggs National Bank, Riggs Suite is a sprawling 760 sq.ft. retreat that features a dining room, living room, two adjoining guest rooms (a Deluxe King and a Deluxe Double) and a bar—with many of the original features preserved, including ornate ceiling details and a large fireplace.
- 760 sq.ft. / 71 sq.m.
- Master king bedroom
- Adjoining, deluxe double room
Available to reserve coming soon.
- Spacious living room lounge
- Dining table for 12 and wet bar
- Well-proportioned bathroom features Italian Carrara marble, and walk-in shower
- Amenities from fragrance house D.S. & DURGA
- Intimate working space and private vanity area
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows, and custom imported linens
- 55” flat screen smart TV
- Oak-wood flooring
- Blackout curtains
Explore Every Corner
A peerless suite, this sprawling two-bedroom space is a truly historic setting for a romantic getaway, family stay, or important business trip. A marble-lined kitchenette, full length dining table, and spacious living room provide everything you need to fully relax and make yourself at home. Original details like soaring, arched windows and ornate plasterwork quietly underscore the suite’s grand origins.