This suite is Inspired by Ida McKinley, wife of William McKinley, the 25th President of the United States. It was said that Ida often held a bouquet of flowers in her hands, to avoid having to constantly shake hands during appearances. Her deep love of flowers and plants, which she incorporated throughout The White House, influenced the pink and purple color scheme of the suite, with hints of green and yellow for a colorful vibrancy suggestive of a flower bouquet. A corner suite with views of D.C. and plenty of light, the suite includes a deep soaking tub and private live and work area.
- 537 sq.ft. / 50 sq.m.
- One-of-a-kind furniture and fixtures
- Corner suite with city views
- Adjacent living area with flexible work space
- In-room fresh flowers
- Master King bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with free-standing bathtub, Italian Carrara marble, chrome hardware, and walk-in shower
- Amenities from fragrance house D.S. & DURGA
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows, and custom imported linens
- Oak wood flooring
- 55” flat screen smart TV
- Blackout curtains
- Riggs bathrobe, slippers, tote bag and umbrella