Caroline Harrison, the wife of Benjamin Harrison, the 23rd president of the United States, played a large role in starting a collection of porcelain that later developed into a tradition for The White House. The suite’s color theme revolves around blues and bone china whites, with an assortment of decorative porcelain items collected from antique markets and stores throughout D.C. In a bright corner location, the sprawling suite includes a separate living area and luxurious freestanding tub.
- 537 sq.ft. / 50 sq.m.
- One-of-a-kind furniture and fixtures
- Corner suite with city views
- Adjacent living area with flexible work space
- Master King bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with free-standing bathtub, Italian Carrara marble, chrome hardware, and walk-in shower
- Amenities from fragrance house D.S. & DURGA
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows, and custom imported linens
- Oak wood flooring
- 55” flat screen smart TV
- Blackout curtains
- Riggs bathrobe, slippers, tote bag and umbrella