Angelica Van Buren
Angelica Van Buren was the daughter-in-law of the eighth United States President, Martin Van Buren. She was married to the President’s son, Abraham Van Buren. She assumed the post of First Lady because the president’s wife, Hannah Van Buren, had passed away 17 years earlier, and President Van Buren remained unwed throughout the rest of his life. Although she was never married to a president, Angelica Van Buren is the youngest woman ever to act as the White House hostess. As she was known for being on the extravagant side, this large corner suite with a separate living room reflects Angelica Van Buren in a playful way, with rich jewel-toned accents.
- 537 sq.ft. / 50 sq.m.
- One-of-a-kind furniture and fixtures
- Corner suite with city views
- Adjacent living area with flexible work space
- Master King bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with free-standing bathtub, Italian Carrara marble, chrome hardware, and walk-in shower
- Amenities from fragrance house D.S. & DURGA
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows, and custom imported linens
- Oak wood flooring
- 55” flat screen smart TV
- Blackout curtains
- Riggs bathrobe, slippers, tote bag and umbrella