Louisa Adams First Lady Suite
The Louisa Adams Suite is dedicated to the First Lady credited for encouraging music during gatherings at The White House and highlighting the country’s prominent performers of the time. The spacious corner suite features a baby grand piano and string instrument-influenced art in the separate living room.
- 537 sq.ft. / 50 sq.m.
- One-of-a-kind furniture and fixtures
- Corner suite with city views
- Adjacent living area with flexible work space
- Petite grand piano
- Gramophone to play your own music
- Master King bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with free-standing bathtub, Italian Carrara marble, chrome hardware, and walk-in shower
- Amenities from fragrance house D.S. & DURGA
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows, and custom imported linens
- Oak wood flooring
- 55” flat screen smart TV
- Blackout curtains
- Riggs bathrobe, slippers, tote bag and umbrella
Music to Your Ears
Every element of this suite was chosen to incorporate charming details reminiscent of Louisa Adams’ intense love of music. Modern touches like a leather chaise lounge are layered with more traditional elements like a working baby grand piano and sculptural violin installations. Plush carpeting and floor-to-ceiling drapes make the bedroom a true sanctuary.