The First Lady
Inspired by the new series ‘The First Lady’ we invite you to experience a two night stay in one of our First Lady Suites, each inspired by historic White House chatelains.
Enjoy a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rosé Champagne on arrival, breakfast each morning in Café Riggs or delivered to your suite accompanied by your choice of newspaper. Experience a private guided tour of the National Portrait Gallery or the Museum of American History, with a focus on exhibits relating to the history of former First Ladies and The White House. During your stay you will also enjoy dinner for two in Café Riggs.
‘The First Lady’ package includes:
- Accommodation in a First Lady Suite.
- A bottle of Laurent Perrier Rosé Champagne
- Breakfast each morning either in Suite or in Café Riggs
- A private guided tour of The National Portrait Gallery or The Smithsonian Museum of American History
- A copy of ‘The Smithsonian First Ladies Collection’ book
- Personalized stationery
‘The First Lady’ package is from $1299 based on two guests sharing a First Lady Suite for two nights.
Please book directly with our reservations team by calling +1 202-638-1800 or by emailing [email protected]