Attention to Every Detail
Even better than being at home, a stay at Riggs Washington DC means every aspect of your experience, from deeply luxurious beds to in room dining, is thought through to make the most of your stay.
- Italian Carrara marble, chrome hardware, and walk-in rain shower
- Amenities from fragrance house D.S. & DURGA
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows, and custom imported linens
- Intimate working space and private vanity area
- Oak wood flooring
- 55” flat screen smart TV
- Blackout curtains
- Riggs bathrobe, slippers, tote bag and umbrella
A Drink and Dining Destination
- Cafe Riggs, an epic all-day brasserie and bar features a locally-sourced, all-day menu, coffee and juice counter, full-service cocktail bar lounge and weekend brunch.
- World-renowned cocktail bar Silver Lyan, which aims to set a new standard for the D.C. drinking scene.
- Rooftop at Riggs, offering seasonal cocktails and small bites accompanied by unforgettable sunsets views of the Capitol.
- 24-Hour Room Service.
The Riggs DC Experience
- Best-in-class hospitality.
- Flexible, thoughtfully designed meeting and event spaces.
- The Gym at Riggs, offering ample strength training and state-of-the-art cardio equipment, including Peloton bikes, and and open 24 hours.
- Valet parking.
- Daily complimentary coffee and tea.
- Pet-Friendly for canines up to 40 lbs.
In a building that anchored the city’s thriving Penn Quarter for over a century, Riggs is now poised to be a part of the neighborhood’s exciting future.